Project Borealis - VFX
Be part of something exciting!
As an Unreal Engine VFX/Particle artist, you’ll be creating and implementing effects and particle systems, working hand-in-hand with animators and artists to create a wide range of effects; from bright muzzle flashes and rich blood splatters, to violent explosions and bone chilling blizzards.
● Experience creating visual effects in the Unreal Engine
● Proficient at using content production software such as Maya and Photoshop
● Ability to create well optimised visual effects
● A good balance of artistic and technical skills
● Must be able to work proactively, taking designs from conceptual stage to finalized effect
● The ability to give and take constructive criticism
● The ability to handle multiple assignments at once while staying organized
● The ability to contribute, on average, 5 hours a week to Project Borealis
● A passion for the Half-Life universe and games
● Experience with programming or scripting
● Experience with Houdini or similar visual effects software
● Experience working on a game and/or in the games industry
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service