SIGN-UPS CLOSE on April 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
Selected hosts will be notified within 5 days of close of tour sign ups.
A Family Heirloom Inspires RomanceIn 1851, a special cameo is gifted by Queen Victoria to Letitia Newton, who though considered an old maid, meets the perfect gentleman minutes after donning. Told by the Queen the cameo is to be shared, Letitia gifts the "Victoria Cameo" to a woman in her family, hoping adventure and romance will follow each of its subsequent wearers. PINNED ABOVE HER HEART by Susanne Dietze1851 – Pittsburgh, PAAfter receiving the Victoria Cameo, aspiring journalist Clara Newton works to expose a smuggler, but reporter Byron Breaux must break the story first or lose his job. Working together is out of the question until they learn secrets that threaten Clara’s father. . .and her heart. TAMING PETRA by Jennifer Uhlarik1875 – Colorado TerritoryTrouser-wearing frontierswoman Petra Jayne Hollingsworth has no intention of donning the heirloom cameo, but when a crooked brothel owner steals the treasure, securing its return becomes Petra’s highest priority. Assisting her, Reverend Dustin Owens is appalled to learn the price of its ransom is that Petra must work in the brothel. He may save the woman’s virtue, but can he help Petra regain her cameo and rediscover her faith? MEET ME AT THE FAIR by Kathleen Y’BarboSpring 1885 – New Orleans during the 1884 World’s Fair and Cotton ExpositionIt takes a Pinkerton to find a Pinkerton, and Ethan Butler has been charged with finding Elizabeth Newton. Just when he locates her, the cameo he is to deliver is stolen. It appears his previous case has discovered his presence in New Orleans, but he can’t return to that case until the cameo is found. With Miss Newton as a reluctant partner in crime fighting, can Ethan Butler locate the cameo and its thieves without losing his heart? LENDING MY HEART by Debra E. Marvin1895 – Pittsburgh, PAThe arrival of a handsome Scottish administrator ruins Miss Bertie Hart’s dream to oversee the new Carnegie Library children’s department. Yet bristly Mr. Russell Smart’s working-class determination and his love of books make him the perfect partner to better the lives of Pittsburgh’s poor. As for a partner in life? Not even her Victoria Cameo can narrow the social chasm he and her father keep between them.
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by July 14, 2019.2. Submit your completed review link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by July 14, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of welcome email.