Impact Lyon Project Application
IMPACT LYON is Lyon College’s crowdfunding platform for community fundraising. Crowdfunding offers our donors a new avenue to provide support directly to the programs and projects at the College they find most meaningful. Crowdfunding also helps our faculty and students achieve their philanthropic goals. Crowdfunding ideas: innovative projects, service trips, events, research, and other Lyon-specific ventures.
3 Phases of a Project
QUIET PHASE (campaign pre-launch)
• This phase should begin approximately 4-6 weeks before the project’s launch date.
• You and your team will spend this time getting your campaign ready (writing content, creating videos, compiling email lists, developing strategies, etc.).
• You and your team will have several meetings with the director of annual giving to help develop and plan your campaign.
ACTIVE PHASE (campaign launch)
• This phase will last 30-45 days and constitutes the live campaign.
• These weeks are crucial. During your campaign, you and your team are expected to send out at least six (6) email “asks” to your personal contact lists, make four (4) or more updates to your project page, push out asks via social media, and otherwise make yourselves available to answer questions and raise awareness about your project.
FULFILLMENT PHASE (post-campaign)
• After your campaign, you and your team are responsible for sending out thank-you emails, final updates, and any promised perks to donors.
• Remember, making donors feel special now means that they will want to come back and support your future projects.
Lyon College Academic/Research
Lyon College Student Organization
Lyon College Athletics
Lyon College Scholarships
I am a Lyon College student.
I am a Lyon College faculty member.
I am a Lyon College staff member.
Cell phone number
Work phone number
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service