EVENT #2 - Accessible Skateparks
DATE: Thursday, May 27, 2021
TIME: 4-5:30pm Berlin CET (10-11:30am EST | 7-8:30am PST)
TOPIC: Accessible Skatepark Projects in Action
- New Line Skateparks – Ryan Crane, Kanten Russell, Everett Tetz (USA)
- Alt Route Project – Curtis Ruttle & Matt Janz (Canada)
- Swedish Sports Confederation – Fredrik Angner & Niklas Bostrom (Sweden)
- David Lebuser – Sit’n' Skate / Pro WCMXer
- Linda Ritterhoff – Drop In. e.V. & SEHstern e.V.
- Rhianon Bader – Goodpush Alliance / Skateistan
In this session we want to introduce three real-life projects related to adaptive skateparks from all around the world. The presentation is followed by a Q&A and hopefully a vivid discussion.
The Accessible Skateparks Survey that we did last year inspired this event series. The Goodpush Alliance, Drop In, SEHstern and Sit’n’Skate want to continue their steps to make skateparks more accessible for everyone.
The event is for everyone who wants to make their skatepark and/or skate programs more inclusive. Together with our speakers we want to give some ideas and inspiration. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Our first online event was on February 19th. You can watch the recording here:
Please note: We will record all our online events.
If you have questions, please contact
Are you okay with sharing your email address with other Webinar participants?
Will you attend the actual webinar or do you just wish to be sent the recordings? (this will help us get an idea on attendee numbers)
Yes I will attend
No, I just want the recording
Thanks and see you there!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Skateistan.