Artefakts Basic Drawing Course
Greetings! Thank you for your interest in Artefakts Basic Drawing Course. Do take a minute to fill out your details and we will be in touch with you shortly.
If you are making a general enquiry or would like to know more about our Drawing Courses, please list your questions and let us know how we can be of help!
If you would like to register for our Basic Drawing Course, please indicate your preferred start date. We will contact you asap to discuss the availability of slots. Registration will be confirmed only after full payment is received. Thank you!
Basic Drawing Course
Basic Drawing Course – Class Schedule
• Monday nights 7pm - 9.30pm
• 2.5 hours per session
• 7 Sessions in total
• Small class size – Usually not more than 5 students!
• Flexible schedule – Never "miss" classes again! We understand you may have a busy schedule. With our ongoing weekly classes, just attend the next available session and you can simply continue from where you left off when you return!
This Course is suitable for:
• Working adults with or without prior art experience
• Students with prior art experience will be evaluated through their sketchbook portfolio and be guided at an appropriate level
• Teens (13yrs and above) on school vacation may arrange for twice weekly, fast-track classes
• Due to the academic nature and mode of instruction, this Course is not recommended for children below 12 yrs
Attend a trial session before you commit to the full course! You are most welcome to attend a Trial Session to experience our cozy studio environment and teaching methodology. The trial session is essentially Lesson 1 of our 7 session course. Should you decide to continue on with the full course, simply top up the balance course fees.
Trial Session is SGD$30.00 for 2.5 hrs (one session)
I would like to attend a Trial Session at SGD$30.00
I would like to register for the 7 Session Full Course at SGD$490.00
I would like to start my first session/trial session on:
August 17 (Monday) 7pm-9.30pm
August 24 (Monday) 7pm-9.30pm
August 31 (Monday) 7pm-9.30pm
September 7 (Mon) 7pm-9.30pm
September 14 (Mon) 7pm-9.30pm
September 21 (Mon) 7pm-9.30pm
September 28 (Mon) 7pm-9.30pm
All classes will be conducted at our art studio located at:
90 Goodman Road Block O #02-64 Goodman Arts Centre Singapore 439053
Nearest MRT: Mountbatten Circle Line (Yellow); CC7; Exit B (5 mins fully sheltered walk to Goodman Arts Centre)
Buses 12, 14, 30, 158, 196, 401 Bus Stop 80279 right outside Goodman Arts Centre, overhead bridge
My Phone number
My message or enquiry questions
I would like to pay by:
PayNow – Pay to UEN53339465A Artefakts Art. Craft. Design
PayLah – Pay to UEN53339465A Artefakts Art. Craft. Design
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving full and correct payment via PayNow or PayLah
2. A confirmation email indicating successful payment will be sent to the student via email
3. Students who "miss" classes may arrange for alternative makeup sessions on a mutually convenient date
4. Likewise, we may occasionally have to reschedule classes based on our studio availability
5. All 7 sessions have to be completed within a period of 3 calendar months from date of first session, unless there are extenuating circumstances
6. Classes are conducted in-person at our art studio
7. Students are responsible for their own punctuality. There will be no extension of class time for students who arrive late
8. Strictly no refunds for unconsumed sessions
Thank you and have a nice day!
Thanks again for reaching out to Artefakts. We value your time and effort in contacting us. We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry or registration of interest as soon as possible! Thank you!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service