Artefakts Basic Drawing Course
Greetings! Thank you for your interest in Artefakts Basic Drawing Course. Do take a minute to fill out your details and we will be in touch with you shortly.
To register for our Basic Drawing Course, please indicate your preferred intake start date. Do not make payment until we confirm the availability of slots. Registration will be confirmed only after full payment is received.
If you are making a general enquiry or would like to know more about our Drawing Courses, please leave us a message at the bottom of this form and let us know how we can be of help. Thank you.
Basic Drawing Course
Basic Drawing Course – Class Schedule
• New intake every two months: April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec…
• Main lesson: Monday nights 7pm - 9.30pm
• Makeup lesson: Tuesday nights 7pm - 9.30pm
• 2.5 hours per session
• 7 Sessions in total
• Cozy class size – Usually 6 students or less
• Makeup lessons on Tuesday nights. Never "miss" classes again! We understand you may have a busy schedule. Simply attend the immediate makeup session if you are unable to make it for the main lesson. You may also defer the sessions and join the next intake to complete the remaining sessions, subject to availability of spaces.
This Course is suitable for:
• Adults with or without prior art experience
• Adult beginners who want to take up basic drawing as a hobby
• Learners with prior art experience will be evaluated through their sketchbook portfolio and be guided at an appropriate level
• Due to the academic nature and mode of instruction, this Course is not recommended for children below 13 years
Attend a trial session before you commit to the full course! You are most welcome to attend a Trial Session to experience our cozy studio environment and teaching methodology. The trial session is essentially Lesson 1 of our 7 session course. Should you decide to continue with the full course, simply top up the balance course fees.
Trial Session is SGD$30.00 for 2.5 hrs (one session)
I would like to attend a Trial Session at SGD$30.00
I would like to register for the Full 7-Session Course at SGD$490.00
I would like to start my first session/trial session on:
INTAKE 20: 5 April – 17 May 2021 (Application Closed)
SPECIAL JUNE VACATION FAST TRACK (For MOE students) – 7-21 Jun 2021 | 3X Weekly; Mon, Wed, Fri; 3pm-5.30pm; 7 Sessions – Applications Open
INTAKE 21: 7 June – 19 July 2021 | Every Mon; 7 Sessions -- Applications Open | 4 Slots Left
INTAKE 22: 2 August – 20 September 2021 | Every Mon; 7 Sessions
Location Map of Artefakts at Goodman Arts Centre
All classes will be conducted at our art studio located at:
90 Goodman Road Block O #02-64 Goodman Arts Centre Singapore 439053
Nearest MRT: Mountbatten Circle Line (Yellow); CC7; Exit B (5 mins fully sheltered walk to Goodman Arts Centre)
Buses 12, 14, 30, 158, 196, 401 Bus Stop 80279 right outside Goodman Arts Centre, overhead bridge
My Phone number
My message or enquiry questions
I would like to pay by:
PayNow – Pay to UEN 53339465A Artefakts Art. Craft. Design
PayLah – Pay to Mobile Number 81894281
Terms and Conditions
1. Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving full and correct payment at least 3 days before commencement of course/workshop
2. Cheque payments or Direct Bank Transfers: Pay to ARTEFAKTS ART. CRAFT. DESIGN; Maybank Singapore AC No: 04031040051
3. Payments: PayNow to UEN 53339465A ARTEFAKTS ART. CRAFT. DESIGN; PayLah: Mobile Number 81894281
4. A confirmation email indicating successful payment will be sent to you via email
5. Please check and verify details of course/workshop title, dates, time are correct when you receive our email notification. Inform us at
if there are discrepancies or if you wish to make changes
6. Classes are conducted in-person at our art studio
7. Guests are responsible for their own punctuality. There will be no extension of class time for guests who arrive late
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
We sincerely hope you will get to enjoy the art experience you have booked. However, we understand our schedules can be unpredictable and sometimes, last minute surprises may come our way…
1. If you are unable to make it, you may join the next available class or arrange for an alternative session on a mutually convenient date
2. You may postpone the workshop session for up to a period of 2 calendar months from date of original session
3. Likewise, please understand that we may have to reschedule classes due to insufficient number of guests or changes to our studio availability
4. In the event a class is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be notified in good time. You may choose to accept the new date or receive a full refund
5. Booked sessions are transferable so you may transfer it to another person to attend the workshop in your place. Just inform us via
or WhatsApp 8189 4281
Please note “days” include Saturdays & Sundays; Counting starts from date of payment received
• 7 days or more before workshop date: 100% full refund via bank transfer to your specified account
• 4-6 days before workshop date: 90% refund
• 2-3 days before workshop date: 70% refund
• 1 day i.e. 24 hrs before workshop date: 50% refund
• Less than 24 hrs before workshop date: No refund (Note: You may prefer to postpone and arrange for an alternative date)
For Courses, there will be strictly no refund for unconsumed sessions. However, you may convert the remaining credits to attend our workshops instead.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Thanks again for reaching out to Artefakts. We value your time and effort in contacting us. We will endeavour to respond to your enquiry or registration of interest as soon as possible! Thank you!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service