SAP-VN Local Projects Officer Application (Homeless/Underprivileged Assistance)
We are now accepting applications for the position of SAP-VN Local Projects Officer
- Coordinate volunteer events (at least monthly) that benefit the homeless and/or underprivileged
- Educate volunteers on the issues being addressed
- Send out information about events along with sign-up information
- Take/Collect photos from events for webpage and/or Facebook page
- Coordinate with WebMaster to have events updated on the website calendar
- Attend Board of Directors meetings (typically mid-day on Sundays)
- Earn leadership experience
- An impressive addition to any resume
- College student or graduate
- Have attended SAP-VN volunteer events in the past/regularly (preferred)
- Willing to interview if necessary (in-person or by phone)
- One year commitment; Position may be held longer if desired
Starting Date: August 2020
Training Period: March 2020-July 2020 (depending on Availability)
Applications are due by February 29th, 2020
SAP-VN board directors and officers will cast the final vote to decide on the new officer
Decision will be made by March 2020
First and last name
Level of Education
Why are you interested in this position?
List past leadership experiences and BRIEFLY explain your achievements
List any SAP-VN community service event(s) that you have attended/participated in:
What are some of your project ideas?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service