Iggy & Oz: The Plastic Dinos of Doom Reviewer Tour Sign Ups
This is the OFFICIAL Reviewer Tour for Iggy & Oz: The Plastic Dinos of Doom by JJ Johnson, and hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours.
Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided digital ARC (advance reader copy), post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on either a BookBub or Goodreads , and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form between the tour dates of October 7 - December 6, 2019.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on September 17, at 11:59 PM EST or later
Iggy & Oz: The Plastic Dinos of Doom by JJ Johnson
Genre: Middle Grade
Release Date: September 17, 2019
Iggy Risner is a typical wise-cracking twelve year old. When his younger brother Oz, wakes him in the middle of the night claiming he heard a monster in the attic, Iggy takes him upstairs to prove him wrong. But instead of a flesh-eating beast, they discover hundreds of plastic dinosaurs that have mysteriously come to life.
When the dinos escape the attic and start terrorizing young kids in the neighborhood, and trampling flower beds, somehow Iggy, Oz, and their friends must catch the plastic dinos of doom before the damage escalates. But when your parent’s doubt your story, and a group of clueless neighborhood bullies stand in the way, catching the little beast is easier said than done.
By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to:
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.
2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.
3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email at the end of the tour.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email or sooner.
Sign Up Now
Please list one of your Reviewer profile names on one of your review sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, BookBub, ChristianBook...etc.
(e.g. Carrie - Reading is My Super Power on Goodreads)
What is your profile url for the review site?
) - If you do not put a direct link here, your sign up will automatically be denied.
Will you need a copy of the book?
NOTE: Book copies are only available as an ebook.
Can you post a review on Amazon?
Check all your info, make sure it's correct AND you've read ALL criteria!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service