2. A family member of an IAW member is not eligible to apply.
3. Illinois Agri Women committee will evaluate the scholarship applications. Those applicants selected to receive a scholarship will be notified shortly thereafter. These notifications will be sent out June of 2018.
4. There will be one $1,500 scholarship awarded directly to the college or university. This is money is to be used toward tuition, fees, room, and/or board associated with being a college or university student.
5. Completed applications will include the following:a. A completed 2018 IAW Scholarship Form via Google Formsb. A letter of support from the applicant’s college or university advisor emailed directly to Lynn Curry at email@example.com. A letter of support from an agriculture leader other than a college or university faculty member emailed directly to Lynn Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. All application information will be confidential.
Letters of support and/or questions should be sent to:
IAW c/o Lynn Curry at email@example.com
Applications must be completed no later than March 31, 2018.
Scholarship is sponsored by: Illinois Agri-Women