1.Which year is your child in?
2. How important do you think homework is to your child's learning?`
3. Do you think the amount of homework given by the school each week is...
4. My child finds the level of homework ...
5. Are you able to support your child at home with their homework?
6. Overall, do you support homework being given out? If your answer is yes, what do you think are the most important reasons? Please tick all relevant boxes.
It helps to develop Independent learning
It reinforces work taught in school
It raises children's attainment
Parents are informed about completion of homework
It prepares children for the future
7. If your answer to question 6 is no, please write your comments why in the box below
8. How much impact do you feel the homework has on your child’s learning?
9. How much time do you think your child should spend on homework each school day?
1 hour +
10. How could the school improve its' approach to homework? Please write your comments here
11. What would be a suitable time during term time for you to able to attend Parents' Forums?
12. Would you be interested in attending for 30 minutes, once a month a tea/coffee morning to meet members of the Leadership Team to discuss ideas to improve school provision?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Al-Aqsa School.
Terms of Service