PSWC 2016 will take place April 6th to 8th in Irvine, CA
You will need to be excused from classes on April 5th (if you have night class), 6th, and 7th. We will be providing you with a letter detailing why you will be absent but it is up to you to communicate with your professor and to make sure you will not face any consequences from being absent.
Early Bird Registration: December 9th $100
Regular Registration: January 13th $120
Late Registration: January 30th $130
- Please make checks out to "USC ASCE", and submit to our box in KAP 213
- Please put cash in an envelope with your name
- If you wish to pay over Venmo, please send payments to @USCASCE. The post will be "liked" for confirmation.
* Cost includes transportation, hotel, conference registration, and most meals.
* Registration is not considered complete until you submit this form, your payment, and have completed membership of USC ASCE (details found at: http://uscasce.com/membership)
BEFORE STARTING TO FILL OUT THIS FORM:
- You must also be a national ASCE member. If you are not registered please do so at www.asce.org (it's free!).
- Have your health insurance info handy so you don't have to redo the form