South County High School Outstanding Teacher/Staff Award Nominations
All Nominations must be submitted by December 1, 2021. Nominations for the South County High School Outstanding Teacher/Staff include the following categories:
1. Outstanding Teacher/librarian: At least (3) three years experience. This section includes department chairs.
2. Outstanding New Teacher/librarian: less than (3) three years experience.
3. Outstanding Leader: At least one year experience as an Assistant Principal, Director of Student Activities, or
Director of Student Services.
4. Outstanding Professional Employee: At least on year experience as Technology Specialist,
Assessment Coach, Career Center Specialist, Psychologist, Social Worker, SOSA.
5. Outstanding Operational Employee: At least one year of experience in current position as
Administrative Staff, Safety and Security Assistant, Custodial Staff, Food Service, IA's,
You DO NOT need to nominate in every category. If you are not nominating in a specific category simply leave that particular section blank. Please be as specific and detailed as possible in your nomination as this information will be used to create the nomination packet for those selected. Thank you for taking the time to recognize a South County High School employee.