Scholarships at 2020 GrUSP conferences
If you are part of an underrepresented and/or marginalized group in tech, you can apply for a free ticket to attend one of our next conferences (all 2020 events will happen ONLINE).
- phpday (Sept 8th Online);
- jsday (Sept 10th Online);
- vueday (Sept 15th Online);
- rubyday (Sept 16th Online);
- nodejsday (October 2nd Online);
- Incontro Devops Italia (ITALIAN LANGUAGE + ENGLISH - October 21st - 22nd Online)
- containerday (ITALIAN LANGUAGE ONLY - October 23rd Online)
- reactjsday (November 4th Online);
- sfday (Nov 20th Online)
- laravelday (ITALIAN LANGUAGE ONLY - Nov 26th Online)
- angularday (December 3rd, 2020 Online);
Our purpose is to create an inclusive and welcoming conference, where people from various backgrounds can meet, and feel safe and free to express themselves. We want to enable all the people to attend and promote an inclusive community.
We know very well that for some people, attending a conference could be difficult because of personal or financial circumstances: that's why we run this scholarship scheme, and we offer free tickets especially to those who are underrepresented and marginalized in tech (women, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, ---people with disabilities, etc.) and to students and people facing economic difficulties.
HOW TO APPLY: just fill the form below!
You can find all the details about the conference (speaker lineup, location information, code of conduct…) on the conference website.
We ask all participants (staff, speakers, attendees) to read and conform to our code of conduct (published on the conference website)
We are looking for “diversity sponsors” to fund this program and enable GrUSP to offer more scholarships! If you are representing an amazing tech company that is looking to give back to the developer community, get in touch!
If you have any questions, drop us an email at
>>> PLEASE NOTE <<<
- Filling this form does not guarantee you access to the conference: we’ll inform all applicants regarding the outcome.
- Free tickets are limited and the organizers' decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
- We can’t cover travel/accommodation expenses
- The ticket is only valid for the conference day and does not grant access to courses/workshops on the day before or after.
- All application information will be kept confidential.
- Scholarships close 45 days before each event
- You can submit the application for only one conference a year
- If you are a student, please, inform us and ask for a student ticket in the dedicated question uploading a certificate of attendance of your school
- Based on the submission date of the form, we will send an email in which we will communicate the outcome 90 days before the start of the conference and a second email after 45 days. If you submit in the remaining days we will not be able to guarantee the scholarship
Twitter handle / profile
Which conference are you interested in?
phpday (Sept 8th Online)
jsday (Sept 10th Online)
vueday (Sept 15th Online)
rubyday (Sept 16th Online)
nodejsday (Oct 2nd 2020 Online)
Incontro Devops Italia (IT + EN - October 21st - 22nd Online)
containerday (IT - Oct 23rd 2020 Online)
reactjsday (November 4th Online)
sfday (Nov 20th Online)
laravelday (IT - Nov 26th Online)
angularday (December 3rd, 2020 Online)
Where are you travelling from?
Why are you applying for a free ticket?
What is your motivation to attend the conference?
Would you consider yourself a member of an under-represented group?
If you answered yes, could you please tell us more?
If you are a student would you like to receive a student ticket?
A "student ticket" is a discounted one, the price varies depending on the conference and it's about -50% of the regular price.
I am not a student
If yes, please, put the link to share us a certificate attesting your attendance of your school
You can use Google Drive, Dropbox or any other cloud service
Would you help us increase diversity and inclusion?
To make our conferences even better we'd love to engage with as many diverse people as possible and show how inclusive our conference is; would you take part in a mini video that we'd like to ask you to do after the event? We're trying to convey those values to as many people as possible and we'd love if you could help us to do so. Are you available to help us on this mission?
Anything else you'd like to add, or any other information you would like to provide on your background, interests, projects, etc?
Please drop us a mail if you have any questions or for particular needs!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of GrUSP.