Portsmouth Inspiring Volunteer Awards 2020 Nomination Form
We’re so pleased that you’re joining us in celebrating the valued contribution that volunteers, volunteer organisations and community businesses make to our lives and communities in Portsmouth.
Please use this form to nominate that special individual, group or organisation that has made a difference to your life or to the lives of others by volunteering. Please ensure you have read the nomination guidelines before completing this form.
Please note that all sections of the nomination form must be fully completed. We are unable to process incomplete nominations.
If you would prefer to use a word version please email
Please note that a nomination form cannot be saved part way through and so needs to completed in one sitting. You can copy and paste from another document.
This year to make the process easier for you, there is just a general nomination form separated by groups and individuals we will sort the nominations into their respective categories.
2019 AWARDS RULES
1. Nominations must be received by Monday 22nd March 2020
2. Individual awards cannot be nominated by a partner, family member or themselves.
3. Organisations must provide a service within Portsmouth and individuals must be volunteering within PO1-PO6.
4. Permission must be sought from the person or group of volunteers to be nominated.
5. The application must reflect the positive difference the volunteer or, organisation nominated has made to the wider
community or individuals and groups within that community. Please explain the exceptional commitment they
have made, perhaps they have overcome hardship to take on voluntary work. Include all the different areas of work
they undertake within the organisation or community.
6. Personal details provided on the nomination form may be passed on to partner organisations and to the media for
publicity purposes and used for presentations on the awards evening. If you are NOT willing for any information to
be shared in this way or if you do NOT wish for media organisations to contact the nominee or nominator, please
let Together in HIVE Portsmouth know as soon as possible.
7. The judges’ decision on entries is final. Shortlisted nominees maybe be placed into different categories. Winners will
be announced on the night of the awards ceremony. In addition there will also be an Outstanding Contribution Award.
The judges reserve the right not to make an award in any particular category if they feel that nominations are not
8. Please ensure we have all of the nominees contact details and the application is completed in full.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service