Chuao Internship Application
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Job Description: This position will focus on social media and events, but will give the intern behind the scenes access to a luxury brand. We need an enthusiastic person with a passion for marketing that can bring energy and fun to our brand and to our team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Curate & develop social media content for blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
• Develop a strong understanding of our brand, our competitors, our consumers and the market
• Help to coordinate public, private and company events
• Staff events as brand ambassador
• Assisting in the development of marketing materials
• Contribute to brainstorming and creative efforts
• Track projects and maintain marketing calendars.
• Industry, market and competitive research
• Various administrative duties as assigned
• Upbeat, “can-do” attitude.
• Must have professional, pleasant attitude, in-person and on phone.
• Strong project management skills with close attention to detail.
• Knowledge of social media
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
• Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
• Ability to establish good relations with all levels of employees and work well within a team.
• Must have strong skills in time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance and multi-tasking.
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
• Excellent grammar, spelling, written and oral communication
Work Authorization: No eligibility restrictions
Job Type: Part-Time Academic Year Internship
Job Audience: Undergrad student
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
Contact Name: Katie Arbuckle
Job Start Date: TBD
Application Method: Send resume to
This internship may be tailored to your skills and interest, with relevance to the brand and the Communications Department. If you’re an excellent baker, you may be able to develop recipes using our products. If you’re a videographer on the side, you may be able to develop short videos for our brand. Tell us, what you are passionate about in your cover letter.
Name (First, Last)
Name of School you currently attend
Emergency Contact Info
(name, phone number)
Relationship to emergency contact
What year are you in school?
What is your Major and or Minor?
Do you speak and understand any language other than English?
When are you available to start the internship at Chuao?
How many hours a week are you available to work?
What are your objectives for participating in this internship program?
What if any physical limitations do you have that may have a bearing on your placement?
Do you have a valid driver's license and access to a motor vehicle?
Do you have any questions regarding this position?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service