Basilica School Expansion to High School Interest Survey (General)
The Basilica School is undergoing an exploratory study for expanding to the high school grades. The proposed Basilica High School would open fall 2022 starting with 9th & 10th grades with 11th and 12th following in subsequent years. The high school would be in the auditorium building which would be substantially renovated to a modern academic facility.
In brief, we envision the high school would have the following:
(1) Our continued commitment to Catholic identity and mission;
(2) An excellent college prep curriculum (AP, Dual enrollment) and vocational/industry certifications;
(3) Continued ESE Program with support for learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities, occupational therapy needs, etc.;
(4) Limited but competitive athletic program featuring select JV and Varsity sports;
(5) Engaging extracurricular programs such as service-learning, fine arts, National Honor Society, Model UN, Mu Alpha Theta, etc.
(6) College placement, ACT prep, and support to access scholarships, e.g., Bright Futures.
A key factor in moving ahead with this proposal is whether we have the support of our community in this expansion to ensure future enrollment and financial support. We appreciate your thoughtful response to this survey, as we will be making our decisions based upon your answers.
What is your affiliation with the Basilica School? (check all that apply)
Former Basilica School student (attended at any point)
Basilica or St. Peter's Parishioner
Staff/faculty of the Basilica School or Parish (current or past)
Parent of current or former Basilica School student
Parent of a current or former CCD student
Grandparent of current or former student (TBS or CCD)
Unaffiliated but still interested
For how many years has your family resided in the Key West area?
Fewer than 3 years
More than 10 years
How likely would you recommend a family member, friend, or colleague to send their child to the Basilica School for high school?
If you answered a 4 or 5 ("likely" or "very likely") to the question above, what is the most important reason for your recommendation?
If you answered 1, 2 or 3 to the question above, what might increase your interest in recommending our proposed high school?
Would you be willing to financially support a campaign to expand TBS to the high school grades?
Would you like a member of the feasibility study team to contact you to discuss your potential financial contribution to the high school expansion project? If so, please provide your name, phone number, and email address below.
Contact Information (Optional)
Do you have any comments, questions or suggestions for our process ahead?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Basilica School.