Collegiate Scholars of Tomorrow Application
The George Biddle Kelley Education Foundation, Inc. (GBK) was formed with a mission to engage in activities that provide information, resources, advocacy, programs and services to assist in the development of strong families in at-risk communities. In May 2017, the Foundation announced the Collegiate Scholars of Tomorrow Program with funding and support from Albany Medical Center and numerous corporate citizens from the Capital Region.
This innovative scholarship program looks to encourage college-going during the formative years of the educational pipeline. The Collegiate Scholars of Tomorrow Program includes a dual approach to address the prospects of college-going:
(1) each program participant will receive a New York State 529 College Savings account in his/her name, and
(2) there will be wrap-around events, administered by GBK, aimed at encouraging college-going and addressing other critical needs for participants and their families.
3rd grade applicants must:
• Submit a completed application with parental consent form.
• Be a current 3rd grade student.
• Meet economic qualifications.
While the program has received generous contributions from Albany Medical Center and other Capital Region sponsors there are a limited number of slots. An ideal 3rd grade participant is economically disadvantaged and performing at a Level 4, 3 or high 2.
Deadline Extended to October 31, 2019
Collegiate Scholars of Tomorrow Announcement May 2017
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service