H&S Assessment Form
Xact have designed a self assessment Health & Safety tool in order for all organisations to gauge their Health & Safety Performance and find out if there are any deficiencies. The assessment is divided into 6 sections namely:
• Health & Safety Legislative Requirements
• Health & Safety Responsibilities including training
• Health & Safety Competence
• Dealing with Health & Safety Risk Assessments
• Dealing with Accidents
• Establishing a Health & Safety Management System
The format of the module is a series of YES / NO answers to a small number of questions under each section. On completion of the module a downloadable report is produced outlining:
• Possible Actions required
• Resources available for help and advice to develop a Best Practice and Compliant regime for your business.
If you have any questions before the commencement of the exercise please contact us on:
Tel – 0330 332 2636
Or email –
Person Completing the Assessment
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service