The maximum number of visitors per tour is restricted to 20. Because of the large number of booking requests we receive, you are advised to book your place on the tour at least four (4) weeks ahead of time.
Children below 10 years of age are not admitted on the museum tour; children between 10-15 years of age will be permitted to visit the museum if accompanied by a parent, guardian or tutor.
Visitors must submit the following details at the time of 'Registration' 1) full name, 2) phone number, 3) email id, 4) home address (Not Hotel/college), 5) profession.
1) No handbags/baggage, cameras or mobile phones are allowed in the premises; it is recommended that visitors leave their belongings in their own vehicles; there is a provision for depositing belonging at the gate, but the Management will not be responsible for the contents of bags, etc.
2) Photography/videography is not permitted on the premises.
3) The galleries are built across multiple levels with different floor surfaces and varying passage heights and widths; the Foundation cannot accept any responsibility for physical injury on this account; the Foundation is unable, currently, to offer wheelchair access to the galleries.
4) For the group booking, write to us on
. Group booking request is restricted to 15 nos. of visitors only.
5) The Foundation reserves the right to admission to the premises.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service