Children below 10 years of age are not admitted on the museum tour; children between 10-15 years of age will be permitted to visit the museum if accompanied by a parent, guardian or tutor.
Visitors must submit the following details at the time of 'Registration' 1) full name, 2) phone number, 3) email id, 4) home address (Not Hotel/college), 5) profession.
1) No handbags/baggage, cameras or mobile phones are allowed in the premises; it is recommended that visitors leave their belongings in their own vehicles; there is a provision for depositing belonging at the gate, but the Management will not be responsible for the contents of bags, etc.
2) Photography/videography is not permitted on the premises.
3) The galleries are built across multiple levels with different floor surfaces and varying passage heights and widths; the Foundation cannot accept any responsibility for physical injury on this account; the Foundation is unable, currently, to offer wheelchair access to the galleries.
4) For the group booking, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Group booking request is restricted to 15 nos. of visitors only.
5) The Foundation reserves the right to admission to the premises.