POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1. The Summer Theatre Program will be held 9:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday. The program will begin on Wednesday, July 5th and end on August 5th. Children can be dropped off as early as 8:30am.
2. Program fees are $750 if registered before March 15th, $800 if registered before May 1st, and $850 if registered after May 1st. There is a $100 discount for a child from the same household. In order to save a spot in the program, a $200 non-refundable deposit is required per child. The remaining balance will be split into monthly payments to be paid off by the start of the program on July 5th.
3. Parents/Guardians must COME INSIDE to pick up their child. No child will be allowed to leave the program with anyone other than those listed on his/her registration form. If someone that is not listed on the form is picking up your child, please send your child in with a note stating so.
4. Actors must bring their lunch and drinks daily.
5. Actors must dress appropriately for the theatre program. NO skirts, sandals or flip-flops.
6. We ask that actors not use cellphones or other electronics during the theatre program as it serves as a distraction. The Square Foot Theatre is not responsible for lost personal items brought to the program.
7. Theatre program staff is not allowed to dispense any medication to actors, except basic first aid. The actor is responsible for taking his/her own medicine. Parent/Guardian must notify the Program Director of children that need to take medicine during program hours.
8. In case of an emergency, parents and/or emergency contact will be notified. However The Square Foot Theatre is not responsible for notifying appropriate guardian due to insufficient or inaccurate information on registration form. If any information changes at any point, it is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to notify the staff.
9. The Square Foot Theatre considers attending the summer theatre program a privilege and will not allow unruly or disruptive behavior from any of its actors. SFT strives to provide a respectful environment where actors of varying levels of experience are able to perform together and help one another grow and improve their skills. Any kind of bullying or disrespectful behavior towards fellow cast members and/or staff will not be tolerated. If any child becomes a discipline problem, he/she may be subject to suspension and/or expulsion from the theatre program.