AS Solution Global Training Academy: COURSE APPLICATION
AS Solution’s mission is to keep our principals SAFE, HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE. Our Global Training Academy exists to support this mission—delivering advanced instruction and real-world experience to AS Solution agents, employment candidates, client personnel, and select professionals around the globe. We look forward to training with you!
Confidentiality & Copyright Notice
NOTICE: This document is confidential. Information contained herein is protected under state and federal law. Unauthorized use, review, duplication, disclosure, or retention of this information is prohibited. Please contact
with any questions. Copyright © 2018 AS Solution North America Inc. All rights reserved.
For detailed course information and prerequisites visit our website:
To contact us directly, email
Please select the course you'd like to attend.
Courses marked TRANSITION & SELECTION are offered tuition-free to selected attendees. All training applicants are subject to the Academy's rigorous vetting process prior to admission.
LEVEL 1 DEFENSIVE HANDGUN | Richmond, CA | Dec. 03, 2019 (1 day) - $375 USD
LEVEL 1 DEFENSIVE HANDGUN | Richmond, CA | Dec. 04, 2019 (1 day) - $375 USD
LEVEL 1 DEFENSIVE TACTICS & USE OF FORCE (Full 2-Day Course) | Sunnyvale, CA | Dec. 19-20, 2019 (2 days) - $295 USD
COVERT EXECUTIVE PROTECTION PROGRAM | San Antonio, TX | Feb. 03-07, 2020 (5 days) - $2,200
COVERT EXECUTIVE PROTECTION PROGRAM | Las Vegas, NV | May 04-08, 2020 (5 days) - $2,200
FIXED SITE SECURITY & RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAM | Las Vegas, NV | May 11-15, 2020 (5 days) - $2,200
COVERT EXECUTIVE PROTECTION PROGRAM | Las Vegas, NV | Oct. 05-09, 2020 (5 days) - $2,200
FIXED SITE SECURITY & RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAM | Las Vegas, NV | Oct. 12-16, 2020 (5 days) - $2,200
COVERT EXECUTIVE PROTECTION PROGRAM | Las Vegas, NV | Nov. 30-Dec. 04, 2020 (5 days) - $2,200
SIGNATURE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION 2.0 PROGRAM | Las Vegas, NV | 2020 Training Dates TBD (10 days) - TRANSITION & SELECTION
RESIDENTIAL SECURITY AGENT PROGRAM | Palo Alto, CA | 2020 Training Dates TBD (5 days) - TRANSITION & SELECTION
PROTECTIVE INTELLIGENCE LEVEL 1 COURSE | Las Vegas, NV | 2020 Training Dates TBD (3 days) - $1,300
PRIVATE/ CUSTOM COURSE* (Please specify below)
If you'd like to request a customized Academy program for your team, please note the desired topic of instruction, location, course duration, and training dates. We'll follow up promptly via call or email.
Current Job Title
If you are an AS Solution employee, please enter "AS Solution" and the name of your team or project.
For delivery of your certificate, upon completion of training.
City and State
Please enter your current city and state of residence.
Mobile Phone Number
Please list any active professional credentials and/or certifications.
EXAMPLE: California BSIS Guard Card #654321, California Exposed Firearm Permit #123456, California EMSA EMT #E876543, ASIS International CPP (2016), etc.
Please note your level of experience in the executive protection or security industry, including covert protection and surveillance detection experience:
Please include the number of years you've worked in each field, with a brief description of your experience. This allows us to optimize each program based upon the experience of those attending. We understand that certain details may need to be omitted due to the sensitive nature of your work and to protect client confidentiality.
Please note any prior law enforcement, intelligence, or military experience.
Please include the number of years you've worked in law enforcement, the military, or intelligence, with a brief description of your experience. Do not include sensitive information.
Are you currently seeking employment with AS Solution?
I have submitted a job application with AS Solution.
I have not submitted a job application, but I am interested in employment with AS Solution.
I am not seeking employment with AS Solution at this time.
I am currently an AS Solution employee.
I am currently employed as a full-time-employee (FTE) with an AS Solution client.
Have you ever been affiliated with any subversive, extremist, criminal, or terrorist movement or group (as identified by the United States or allied governments)?
Please note that a background check may be conducted prior to admission.
If you answered YES to the above question, please explain.
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Please note that a background check may be conducted prior to admission.
If you answered YES to the above question, please explain.
How did you hear about the AS Solution Global Training Academy?
Please select all applicable options. If you were personally referred for this course by an AS Solution employee, recruiter, or Academy alumni, please note their name on the "OTHER" line.
Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
Professional Organization (ASIS, IPSB, etc.)
Colleague or Friend
AS Solution Email Newsletter
AS Solution website
If you're accepted to attend this course, how would you like to submit your tuition?
Please select one of the following tuition payment options.
I'd like to pay via credit card, debit card, or PayPal Credit.
I'm an AS Solution EMPLOYEE approved to attend this course free of charge.
I'm an AS Solution CLIENT or client employee. Please invoice my company.
I'm applying to attend the 10-day EXECUTIVE PROTECTION 2.0 PROGRAM tuition-free via the TRANSITION & SELECTION INITIATIVE.
I'm applying to attend the 5-day RESIDENTIAL SECURITY AGENT PROGRAM tuition-free via the TRANSITION & SELECTION INITIATIVE.
I'm applying to attend the 10-day EXECUTIVE PROTECTION 2.0 PROGRAM as a standard-tuition student, and would like to pay via credit, debit, or PayPal Credit.
I'm applying to attend the 5-day RESIDENTIAL SECURITY AGENT PROGRAM as a standard-tuition student, and would like to pay via credit, debit, or PayPal Credit.
NOTE REGARDING THE G.I. BILL:
At this time the Academy does not accept the G.I. Bill. However, zero-interest financing is available via PayPal Credit. Simply click "PayPal Credit" when you receive your training tuition invoice. To learn more about PayPal Credit terms and conditions, please visit
NOTE REGARDING TUITION-FREE PROGRAMS:
To learn more about tuition-free admission via the Transition & Selection Initiative (available exclusively for the EXECUTIVE PROTECTION 2.0 PROGRAM and the RESIDENTIAL SECURITY AGENT PROGRAM), please see our press release:
- Tuition-free Transition & Selection Initiative courses are designed especially for military veterans, former law enforcement, and others with relevant backgrounds who want to pursue protection careers in the private sector.
- Students selected for tuition-free training are never asked to repay tuition. While AS Solution does prioritize recruitment of Academy graduates (and has hired numerous alumni), it’s our belief that the agents we train in these programs contribute powerfully to the professionalization of the EP industry—whether they join our own operations teams or pursue careers elsewhere.
- Selection is highly competitive, and includes extensive review and vetting. In instances where two or more applicants are equally qualified, priority is given to individuals located in (or willing to relocate to) regions with elevated demand for additional agents.
NOTE REGARDING PAID TUITION for EXECUTIVE PROTECTION 2.0 PROGRAM / RESIDENTIAL SECURITY AGENT PROGRAM:
Nearly all seats in the Executive Protection 2.0 Program and the Residential Security Agent Program are reserved for tuition-free applicants accepted under the Transition & Selection Initiative. However, 4-5 seats in each class are held open for AS Solution personnel. If any of these seats remain available 30 days prior to training, they’ll be offered at the standard tuition rate to client personnel and other professionals who may not be eligible for the tuition-free pipeline. Standard tuition rates for these seats are as follows:
- Executive Protection 2.0 Program - $4,400 USD
- Residential Security Agent Program - $2,200 USD
AS SOLUTION EMPLOYEES
If you are an AS Solution employee approved to attend, please note the name of your supervisor.
NOTE: To ensure our teams continue to operate efficiently, employees must secure approval via their chain of command PRIOR to submitting this form. The Director of Operations must personally approve all individual training requests (scheduled team-specific trainings do not require approval). Please refer any questions to your supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing and submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
• I declare that everything I have entered herein is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
• I understand that, should I be accepted to attend this course, it is my responsibility to inform an Academy manager IMMEDIATELY if I will be unable to attend for any reason. I understand that failure to provide at least 14 days’ notice could adversely impact other applicants, students, and instructors. I understand that failure to provide appropriate notice may affect my eligibility for future training opportunities and/ or my candidacy for employment with AS Solution. I understand that any fees paid become non-refundable if I cancel less than 14 days prior to the course.
• I understand that it is my sole responsibility to inform AS Solution personnel prior to the start of a course if I am unable to safety operate a motor vehicle for any reason. I understand that such inability will in no way impact my final grade for the course.
• I understand that I have not yet been accepted to attend this course, and that my acceptance will be contingent upon AS Solution’s vetting process, course capacity, and other factors. I understand that I will be notified of my acceptance or denial to attend this course by an AS Solution training manager.
• I agree that AS Solution is not responsible for any travel costs or other expenditures which I incur in connection with this course.
• I agree that AS Solution may withhold any fees paid for this course if it is found that information submitted in this application is incorrect or false.
• I agree that AS Solution has the right to prohibit me from attending this course should it be found that information submitted in this application is incorrect or false. I agree that AS Solution may conduct inquiries regarding my background and professional history as part of the training selection process.
• I acknowledge that I have been advised to purchase my own medical and/ or liability insurance, if desired, prior to participation in any AS Solution training activity.
• I agree that AS Solution has the right, in its sole discretion, to prohibit me from participating in any training activity, and/ or to eject me from the course without refund of any fees paid, if my actions or behavior are deemed negligent, disruptive, hazardous, unsafe, or unprofessional.
• I agree to pay all course fees owed to AS Solution within the timeframe specified upon my acceptance to attend the course. Furthermore, if action is initiated to collect outstanding course fees I agree to pay all costs including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred in connection with such action.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration for permitting me to participate in the AS Solution Global Training Academy course (“Course”) as directed by the relevant staff, I, and for my respective heirs, personal representatives and assigns, agree as follows:
1. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I hereby acknowledge and agree that I understand the nature of the Course; that I am qualified, in good health, able to safely operate a motor vehicle and in proper physical condition to participate therein. Participation in the Course carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks range from 1) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains 2) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks, and concussions 3) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death. I hereby freely assume the above-mentioned risks as well as other risks not listed that are part of this activity, and any harm, injury or loss that may occur to me or my property as a result of my participation in the Course or during any transportation to or from the Course including any injury or loss caused by the negligence of AS Solution North America Inc., its employees, agents and officers, its contractors, and other Course participants. I also understand that any equipment that I provide or may borrow or rent from AS Solution North America Inc., or any other provider I use at my own risk and that any such equipment is provided without any warranty about its condition or suitability.
2. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: I hereby RELEASE AS Solution North America Inc., and AS Solution’s affiliates, related entities, and contractors and their respective employees, agents, representatives, officers, agents, members and directors, successors, and assigns (“the Released Parties”) FROM ALL LIABILITIES, CAUSES OF ACTION, CLAIMS AND DEMANDS that arise in any way from any injury, death, loss or harm that occur to me or to any other person or to any property during the Course or in any way related to the Course, including during transportation to or from the Course. This RELEASE includes claims for the negligence of the Released Parties and claims for strict liability for abnormally dangerous activities. This RELEASE does not extend to claims for gross negligence, intentional or reckless misconduct, or any other liabilities that the law of California does not permit to be excluded by agreement. I also agree NOT TO SUE or make a claim against the Released Parties for death, injuries, loss or harm that occur during the Course or are related in any way to the Course.
3. INDEMNIFICATION HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFENSE: I promise to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND the Released Parties (defined in Section 2 above) against any and all claims to which Section 2 of this Agreement applies, including claims for their own negligence. I also promise to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND the Released Parties against any and all claims for my own negligence, and any other claim arising from my conduct during the Course. In accordance with these promises, I will reimburse the Released Parties for any damages, reasonable settlements and defense costs, including attorney’s fees, which they incur because of any such claims made against them. I agree that in the event of my death or disability, the terms of this agreement including the indemnification obligation in this Section, will be binding on my estate, and my personal representative, executor, administrator or guardian will be obligated to respect and enforce them.
4. PERMISSION TO USE LIKENESS/NAME: I understand that during the Course I may be photographed or videotaped. To the fullest extent allowed by law, I waive all rights of publicity or privacy or pre-approval that I have for any such likeness of me or use of my name in connection with such likeness, and I grant to AS Solution North America Inc., and its assigns permission to copyright, use, and publish (including by electronic means) such likeness of me, whether in whole or part, in any form, without restrictions, and for any purpose.
5. SEVERABILITY: I agree that the purpose of this agreement is that it shall be an enforceable RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY as broad and inclusive as is permitted by California law. I agree that if any portion or provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder will continue in full force and effect. I also agree that any invalid provision will be modified or partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to carry out the purpose of the agreement.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas.
I consent to the storage of information I have submitted, and to the sharing and utilization of this information to facilitate review of my application, vetting, and training logistics.
I HAVE FULLY INFORMED MYSELF OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY READING IT BEFORE SIGNING IT. NO ORAL REPRESENTATIONS, STATEMENTS, OR OTHER INDUCEMENTS TO SIGN THIS RELEASE HAVE BEEN MADE APART FROM WHAT IS CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT. I UNDERSTAND THIS IS A CONTRACT THAT AFFECTS MY LEGAL RIGHTS AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
Under the Electronic Signatures in Global and International Commerce Act (ESGICA) of 2000, this digitally executed and electronically signed agreement shall be legally binding and enforceable. By entering my electronic signature (below), I assert that I have read, understood, agree, and accept all terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
SIGNATURE (Please type your full name)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Seventh Battle Investigations.