Improper City - Food Truck Survey
Thank you for your interest in joining our food truck team! Improper City works with a limited number of rotating food trucks in Denver to provide food for our guests each day. We are host to one of Denver’s largest patios, and are currently following all restaurant guidelines for social distancing and safe serving.
Below is an overview of our food truck program requirements:
- Trucks must show up on time, and for the full duration of a scheduled shift
- Follow all current safety guidelines for restaurants (masks, frequent hand-washing, social distancing, etc.)
- Generators are not permitted, food trucks must plug-into our power outlets
- Utilize an electronic notification system for picking up orders (no shouting)
- Add Improper City to the Liability Insurance Policy
- Provide Improper City with a copy of the current Retail Food Mobile Business License
Improper City charges a 10% fee on daily food truck sales. Food trucks must pay at the end of their shift via cash or credit card.
Please fill out this application to share more information about your truck!
What is your name?
What is your Legal Business Name (and Trade Name)?
Truck or Trailer or Cart?
Who is the owner of the food truck?
Who is the main point of contact?
Phone number for main contact?
What is your email address?
What is your Instagram?
Please link to your Facebook page
What genre / type of cuisine describes your truck?
What is the best selling item on your menu?
What is the average price point on your menu?
What days/times do you prefer to work?
Are there any days of the week you are closed?
Where is your commissary?
What are your truck dimensions? (LxWxH)
What are your goal earnings per shift? Is it different on weeknights or weekends? (example: Goal of making $500 on a weeknight shift, but $700 on a weekend evening shift, etc.)
Are you based in Denver? If not, where?
Which insurance company do you use?
What type of amp/power does your truck require (50 amp? 30 amp? Normal household plug (also provide type of adapter, ex. 3-prong - 30 amp)?
Is your truck and/or food prep limited y winter weather/temperature?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Improper City.