2020 NIEAPA Conference Scholarship Application
The NIEAPA Board of Directors is pleased to offer scholarships to the NIEAPA Annual Conference which will be held this year on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at Drury Lane in Oak Brook. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to NIEAPA members who qualify in terms of financial need and full time students who are currently either in an internship or graduate program - EAP internship or course of study is preferred.
NIEAPA Member (3 available):
1. Must be a NIEAPA member in good standing.
2. Must demonstrate financial need, by one of the following:
(b) working part-time while seeking full-time employment
(c) other financial need to be specified (e.g. unemployed spouse).
Student (3 available): If the student meets any of these requirements they qualify for the scholarship.
1. Must show proof of student status (e.g., institution ID Card)
2. Must currently be enrolled full or part time in an:
(a) Accredited University or College, Community College, or an IAODAPCA certified training program
(b) A graduate program or undergraduate program in a counseling related field.
(c) An EAP Internship or an Internship in a counseling related field, or an internship in an IAODAPCA certified training
(d) Member of a professional association.
All application information will be kept confidential by the decision-making body.
1. Applications must be received by April 1, 2020.
*If mailing, please post several days prior to ensure that it will be received by the deadline.
2. Applicants will be notified by April 15, 2020 so that if denied, they will have the opportunity
to register for the Conference at the early bird rate.
3. Preference will be given to those who have not received a scholarship in the prior year.
4. Applicants must submit forms via
(a) online (preferred)
(c) fax 312-540-9900
(d) USPS mail to NIEAPA, c/o 400 E. Randolph #2305, Chicago, IL 60601.
5. If the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of scholarships available a lottery
system will be used to determine the recipients.
Applicant First Name
Applicant Last Name
City, State, Zip
I am applying as a
NIEAPA Professional Member (go to next question)
Student (skip to student information)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Corporate Event Enterprises.