CUSS Student Mentorship Program Registration
To participate in the mentee/mentor program you must be a member of CUSS. If you are not a member and wish to join, please email us at
. In order to receive recognition of this program on your CCR, you are required to meet with your mentee/mentor a minimum of 2-3 times a semester. CUSS will host events each semester where you will have the opportunity to meet with your mentee/mentor. However, we encourage that you get to know each other outside of these events. We hope you have an excellent time with your mentee/mentor!
Carleton student email (
Current year standing
1. What field of communications interests you?
2. How would you prefer to communicate with your mentor/mentee?
3. How would you describe yourself?
4. You can find me watching...
Game of Thrones
Keeping up with the Kardashians
5. My ideal vacation is...
All inclusive resort
6. Do you have or are you interested in a minor? If so, which minor?
7. Have you completed or are you interested in an international internship? If so, what country?
8. Are you or have you been involved with co-op? If not, are you interested in co-op?
9. Do you receive PMC accommodations?
Would rather not disclose that information
10. What are you looking to gain from the mentorship program? Be specific. (e.g. general career advice & guidance, co-op information, management/leadership development, expanding your network, etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service