Demo @ DemoCampGuelph
We want to hear about your demo at the next DemoCampGuelph. What does it take have an awesome demo? Keep these key things in mind:
- DemoCamp is Geek Show & Tell for something you've built. It's not StartUp Camp or Dragon's Den.
- DemoCamp’s are not pitch events. Don’t pitch or market to the crowd, no one’s here to be sold to.
- You’ve only got 5 minutes! Pick a specific feature that will interest the crowd and demo that.
- Focus your message. What's the 1 thing the audience needs to remember - make sure they do!
- Be prepared for technology to fail and keep presenting.
This is a community event of peers who appreciate you putting the time in to show what your passionate about so chill and enjoy the experience.
Why does DCG NEED to see you demo in 500 words or less?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service