** Notes: If you cannot answer a question either write TBD for To Be Announced or NA for Not Applicable.
Certified Bank Statement (in USD/CDN)Letter from Bank Official with contact information phone number and e-mailDeposit Form with Account Number and Date on it.
2. OUR EXPECTATIONS:
The following expectations and requirements are not meant to inconvenience you in any way. Their fulfillment is essential to the success of your show.
• We expect contracts and riders to be signed and returned in an expedient fashion. S.S. BOOKING AGENCY WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY BOOKING THE ARTIST FOR YOUR EVENT.
• Unless noted otherwise, deposits are to be paid via certified check, money order, wire transfer or email money transfer only and are due on or before the due date listed on the deal sheet and S.S. Booking Agency Contract.
• Balance of guarantee must be paid to Artist on or before day of show, prior to performance via certified check made payable to Artist's Corporation name. (The ONLY exception to this is if S.S. Booking Agency has received and processed the FULL Artist Guarantee at least two (2) weeks prior to Artist performance or as stated on S.S. Booking Agency contract.)
• We expect professionalism and utmost diligence in carrying out ALL requirements specified in contracts and riders. You also understand that some artist may require an upfront Binder BEFORE contracts.
• We expect details to be handled accurately and thoroughly.
• We expect to be notified immediately of any and all conflicts or problems with your date. If for some unavoidable reason the event date changes, the Artist will make reasonable efforts to accommodate, but if not, the purchaser is still liable for the current agreed upon term.
• On any show which has ticket sales, we expect accurate ticket counts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday whether they have changed or not (does not apply to private events).
• We expect the artist to be treated with respect and not put in any circumstance that was not previously arranged with agent and manager.
Once submitted, this is a firm offer, that you have the authority (in writing) to make this offer and if this offer is accepted by or on behalf of the Artist, S.S. Booking Agency will prepare more formal documentation containing the material terms of this offer together with the balance of Artist's normal requirements; however until such time as the more formal documentation is prepared, this offer if accepted by or on behalf of Artist, shall be a binding contract.