Harbour City Hockey 2020 Registrations
Welcome to the 2020 Hockey Season.
As Hockey New Zealand no longer support STG, Wellington Hockey have asked us to collect registrations via Google Docs. So please read the information below and then progress your way through the form answering the questions.
The fees are:
1. Adult/Open player - $400.00 Premier Grade, $310 Reserve Grades after first three trainings
2. Tertiary Student player - $385.00 Premier Grade, $300.00 Reserve Grades
3. Secondary Student player - $330.00 Premier Grades, $280.00 Reserve Grades
4. Goalkeeper with own gear - $200.00
5. Team Manager (who is also a player) - $230.00
6. Committee Member with a titled job i.e Secretary - $230.00
6. Coach (who is also a player) - $85.00
7. Life Member (who is also a player) - $85.00
8. Casual Adult/Open player (includes first 2 games, $25 per game) - $75.00
9. Supporter (who is not playing) - no charge
10. Volunteer (who is not playing) - no charge
A $100.00 deposit is required to be paid on registration. The deposit is to be paid into the club’s bank account:
Account Name: Harbour City Hockey Club
Account Number: 02-0500-0572857-00
Please ensure your name and team is clearly identified on all payment.
Fees may be paid in full prior to 1 July 2020 or in 2 instalments as detailed below:
4 July - $200.00 (Reserve Grade only - $110.00)
3 Aug - $100.00 (Reserved Grade only - $100.00)
4 July - $185.00 (Reserved Grade only - $100.00)
3 Aug - $100.00 (Reserved Grade only - $90.00)
4 July - $130.00 (Reserved Grade only - $100.00)
3 Aug - $100.00 (Reserved Grade only - $80.00)
Team Manager or Committee Member
4 July - $130.00
Goalkeeper with own gear
4 July - $100.00
If you have any issues with this form or have any questions then please contact us at
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service