(1) For details about the County of San Mateo Office of Sustainability's 4R's Grants Program application requirements and instructions, please visit: http://www.smcsustainability.org/waste-reduction/reduce-reuse-recycle/#Grant or email email@example.com or call 888-442-2666. Please carefully review the grant application guideline located on the website above before filling out this application.
(2) Due to the competitive nature of this grant program, submitted applications that do not adhere to the application instructions and/or are incomplete will be penalized and/or eliminated from the running.
(3) All applications must be submitted in English and all current and future communications with Office of Sustainability staff will need to be communicated in English. Spanish and Chinese translated grant documents are intended to be a language assistance resource for English as a Second Language (ESL) applicants. To access these documents, please visit: http://www.smcsustainability.org/waste-reduction/reduce-reuse-recycle/#Grant
(4) Please provide responses to the questions in their appropriate designated application sections below.
(5) After the application is submitted, it is final; the application cannot be modified.
Please check the Office of Sustainability's grant webpage for updates and announcements on the 4R's Grants Program, as additional information about the program may be provided: http://www.smcsustainability.org/waste-reduction/reduce-reuse-recycle/#Grant