• Current Driver’s License or Texas I.D (for applicant and co-applicant)
• Bank Statements (last 3 months)
• Money order (please read last page for amounts)
• Social Security Cards for everyone who will be living in the household
• Permanent Residence card( if applicable)
• Last three months of pay stubs (for EVERY MEMBER IN THE HOUSE HOLD EARNING INCOME)
• If Self-employed, a year-to-date profit and loss statement
• Your 2 most recent W-2 forms and 1040’s
• If you have any assets more than $25,000.00 you don't qualify (land/life insurance/cars/bank accoucts etc.)
• Verification of any other source of income and government assistance that the household receives (For example: Child support, SSI/Social Security income, food stamps, Section 8 housing assistance, etc.)
Note: By completing and submitting this questionnaire to Habitat for Humanity RGV, you are beginning the application process. However this questionnaire is not considered a complete application. The questionnaire is simply used to determine whether you might qualify for the program.
Due to the limited number of available lots, not all families that qualify will be approved for a Habitat home. We do not build on your lots.
NEXT STEP: After submitting a questionnaire online you will be pending the paperwork mentioned above to bring to our office. Habitat staff will process this information and follow-up with you within 30 days. Without the needed documents your application will not get evaluated.