CLEANPOWER GREEN TEAM
The Green Team Exhibitor Program is an initiative to highlight exhibitors who have taken steps to create a more sustainable exhibit booth and support the sustainability initiatives of CLEANPOWER.
GOALS OF THE GREEN TEAM
1. To collect information about materials used and operational practices on the CLEANPOWER exhibit hall.
2. Encourage sustainable exhibition practices by exhibitors beyond CLEANPOWER.
3. Decrease the environmental impact of CLEANPOWER exhibition.
HOW IT WORKS
An exhibitor must comply with the mandatory items identified in a variety of categories (e.g. lighting, shipping etc.), AND at least 4 optional items across any of the categories. Random audit of practices will take place on site to ensure
By participating in the Green Team Exhibitor Program your company and exhibition booth will receive additional recognition throughout the show cycle including:
• Highlight on Event Website
• Onsite Booth Recognition, including an opportunity to be featured on a floor decal, directing attendees to your booth.
• Booth will be included in the AWEA attendee scavenger hunt.
• Special designation in the show directory
• Special designation in the event app
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Honeycomb Strategies.