KEEP, CUT OR CONTEMPLATE
Spring Clean your Business before the Sh*t Hits the Fan
1. When I open my homepage I think:
a. 3 seconds in and I totally get it!
b. What the hell am I looking at?
c. Meh, I could afford a few tweaks here & there.
2. My image galleries are presented in:
a. Grid Format
b. Automatic Slideshow
c. Does my blog count?
3. The last time I updated the work on my website was:
a. Last Month
b. When it was built...6 years ago...
c. 2 years ago
4. Looking at my website as a whole, I would love if:
a. Nothing big comes to mind, but I would enjoy a friendly critique
b. The branding actually felt like "me"
c. I had more updated images to represent my work
5. When it comes to social media:
a. I'm basically a social media guru
b. My last post was three months ago
c. I post often but rarely see business come from it
6. When I think about my current clients, I think:
a. I love you! You're perfect. Let's be best friends in real life!
b. I wish you were someone else...how do I find that perfect client?
c. It's generally a great experience but rarely do they come back a second time
7. If the Spring Cleaning Fairy granted me one business wish, I would ask for:
a. A coffee date to just pick her magical brain on a few small things
b. A full-on rebranding of my business
c. Marvelously updated photo galleries on my website
8. What's your expertise? (choose all that apply)
c. Event Planning
9. How long have you been hustling?
a. Novice (1-3 years)
b. Intermediate (4-10 years)
c. Expert (10+ years)
10. Where would the Spring Cleaning Fairy find you?
a. East Coast
b. The South
c. Central US
d. West Coast
Would you like to share your email with the Spring Cleaning Fairy?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service