The Operations Committee is responsible for ensuring our programs and events run smoothly, and that we have the proper processes and technology in place to help support our organization and mission. We are always looking for resourceful individuals who are great problem solvers and not afraid to tackle the unknown.
Some of our responsibilities include:
1) Manage the technology and tools ATW uses to run our programs.
2) Work with Chair/ committees to monitor and measure success against Metrics / KPI’s
3) Work with committees to define new Processes & Policies, Process Improvements
4) Creating playbooks / run lists, approvals and documentation
5) Defining & maintaining standing rules & processes for ATW operations
* Monthly Meetings, events, approvals, technology tools, etc.
6) Supports execution of ATW events via committees & volunteers
* ELF, Innotech, Monthly meetings
7) Management of volunteer information
* Capturing & maintaining volunteer information, along with Membership team
8) Works with organizational administrator to ensure operational continuity
* Defines job description & responsibilities
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service