World Yoga Day- 2nd July
Date: 2nd July
Venue: Tamarin Arts Center (Google location-
Time: 09:30 - 12:30
Cost: Rs 600 on the spot.
Organised by HAPI Yoga.
All participants are kindly requested to apply the following:
· To bring yoga mats.
· To wear comfortable clothes like jogging, leggings, long-sleeved T-shirts, etc.
· Yoga postures should ideally be done on an empty stomach or 3 hours after a heavy meal. You can take a light breakfast in the morning by 7 am. You are requested to bring some snacks for the juice break (water nad juice will be provided).
· To be on time as consent forms will be filled in during introduction.
· To complete your registration, kindly pay by cash deposit on following: State Bank of Mauritius savings account on Dr Manjusha Coonjan SBM 01410100022723 or by Paypal on
. For further info, call on 483 1562 / 5 711 2015 or email on
· Online registration open.
09.30 – 09.45 Introduction
09.45 – 11.00 Postures
11.00 – 11.15 Juice Break
11.15 – 11.30 Deep Relaxation
11.30 – 12.00 Pranayama - The Breath
12.00 – 12.30 Guided Meditation – Silent sitting & Walking
Past diseases and surgery, Medications if any, and Any other specification
Other thoughts or comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service