Tell us about your project, and how your work has made a difference to a community or group of people. Your project will be showcased on the website, inspiring others and facilitating access to influential networks and pools of expertise available through our alumni, partners and friends of the Trust.
You may also wish to enter your project for the 2017 Change Makers Award. R30,000 will be awarded to the entry voted 'best change-makers project' by Canon Collins Trust scholars and alumni.
CLOSING DATE for award entries - 30 April 2017
• Any person who has held a Canon Collins Trust scholarship may submit a project profile to be
featured on the Alumni Showcase
• The project must be an already established project. (Proposals for new projects will not be
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
• Applicants complete the form below, describing what the challenge is that the project
addresses, and how it does so. The description should include information about what kind of
positive impact the project has had on the targeted group or context
• The applicant must be able to say how the award monies will be used to enhance their work
within the 12 month period June 2017 - June 2018
• The initiative should reflect the core ideals of the Trust: 'knowledge in action', collaboration,
leadership and justice
• All eligible projects will be showcased on the CCT website where the information will be
accessible to other alumni, scholars and interested parties.
• Only CCT scholars and alumni are eligible to vote for the entered projects. Voting will be
• Queries - email firstname.lastname@example.org