English Assessment Test
Il test consiste in 25 domande da completare con la scelta corretta tra quelle proposte. Avrà tra 20 e 40 minuti per completare il test.
Nome e cognome
Skype Name o Email
La sua età
Corso Individuale o di Gruppo?
Come devono svolgersi le lezioni?
Come sarà finanziato il corso?
Quale tipologia di corso le interessa?
Il tuo messaggio
Test di valutazione del livello di inglese
Il test consiste in 25 domande da completare con la scelta corretta tra quelle che verranno proposte. Avrà circa 15 minuti per completare il test.
1. Can I park here?
Sorry, I did that.
It's the same place.
Only for half an hour.
2. What colour will you paint the children's bedroom?
I hope it was right.
We can't decide.
It wasn't very difficult.
3. I can't understand this email.
Would you like some help?
Don't you know?
I suppose you can.
4. I'd like two tickets for tomorrow night.
How much did you pay?
Afternoon and evening.
I'll just check for you.
5. Shall we go to the gym now?
I'm too tired.
It's very good.
Not at all.
6. His eyes were ...... bad that he couldn't read the number plate of the car in front.
7. The company needs to decide ...... and for all what its position is on this point.
8. Don't put your cup on the ...... of the table – someone will knock it off.
9. I'm sorry - I didn't ...... to disturb you.
10. The singer ended the concert ...... her most popular song.
11. Would you mind ...... these plates a wipe before putting them in the cupboard?
12. I was looking forward ...... at the new restaurant, but it was closed.
to have eaten
13. ...... tired Melissa is when she gets home from work, she always makes time to say goodnight to the children.
No matter how
14. It was only ten days ago ...... she started her new job.
15. The shop didn't have the shoes I wanted, but they've ...... a pair specially for me.
16. Have you got time to discuss your work now or are you ...... to leave?
17. She came to live here ...... a month ago.
18. Once the plane is in the air, you can ...... your seat belts if you wish.
19. I left my last job because I had no ...... to travel.
20. It wasn't a bad crash and ...... damage was done to my car.
21. I'd rather you ...... to her why we can't go.
22. Before making a decision, the leader considered all ...... of the argument.
23. This new printer is recommended as being ...... reliable.
24. When I realised I had dropped my gloves, I decided to ...... my steps.
25. Anne's house is somewhere in the ...... of the railway station.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service