ML for Health Community Consulting
Attention doctors and other clinical researchers in the Boston area!
We are providing a free "Help Desk" of MIT data scientists (staffed by students taking HST.956 "Machine Learning for Healthcare";
). You can come in to:
1) brainstorm about new ways to apply machine learning in the clinic / your research, or to
2) get help with analyzing data & debugging models!
Spring 2019 sessions will be held in the Stata building at MIT, at 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge MA (
- Wed March 20th @ 5-7pm: G882 (8th floor, Gates tower; room called "Hewlett")
- Thurs April 11th @ 5:30-7:30pm: D463 (4th floor; room called "Star")
- Mon April 29th @ 5-7pm: D463 (4th floor; room called "Star")
Signup below if you are interested to hear more info and get notified for future events.
What questions do you want to chat with the students about?
Anything else you'd like to tell us? (e.g. "I don't know where to start, but I'm intrigued" or "I might come to the mid-April session!")
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service