The current intention of this handbook is to help constituents, families, and individuals in Newark address ongoing basic needs during the pandemic. For Newark Center for Meditative Culture (NCMC), that means to support mental health, stress-reduction, and well-being.
This handbook is basic and for beginners in the practice of mindfulness and meditation. With each handbook you will also receive a Practice Links & Mental Health Quick Guide Flyer. You can insert it into the handbook or distribute or post it as you prefer.
NCMC representatives are available, for those organizations and groups who have a budget, to provide a beginners workshop or series using the handbook. If you would like to discuss a potential NCMC led workshop beforehand, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you will be contacted once you have filled out the Order Form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ORDERING:
1. LOCATION: Must be a Newark NJ organization or group (even informal) working with residents/families of and/or employees in Newark.
2. DISTRIBUTION: Please distribute one per individual or family or whatever suits the needs.
3. QUANTITY TO ORDER: Please order just what you need. We ask that you order what you feel the real quantity is that will be used and distributed. Maximum quantity per order is 100. You are welcome to order more and we will fulfill the order if supplies are still available. Larger organizations who might know that they will use more than 100 can order more than 100 and we will determine if we can fulfill.
4. DELIVERY OR PICK-UP OPTIONS. We understand that it is difficult to leave your buildings during the work week so if we can help with delivery we will.
5. RECIPIENT SURVEY: We ask that you request that the recipients of the handbook take the Recipient Survey after they have read it or used it in a workshop. We understand that some may not be willing to do so, but it will help us in further understanding the needs and interests of the Newark Community and in making any revisions to the handbook for any subsequent printings. Recipient Survey can be found at https://forms.gle/dLsPFP6FtUR7DoJS9
6. ORGANIZER SURVEY: We also request if able that any organization or group who distributes or utilizes this handbook also fill out a simple survey after the distribution or use of the handbook, based on your own perceptions as well as any feedback given. Organizer Survey can be found at https://forms.gle/j9ZLEhqhFkSy4MqNA
Please contact us if you have questions or need help with any of the material in the Handbook at email@example.com