Adult Account Request Form
Use this form to request a faculty/staff account for use in APS Cafeterias serviced by the Nutrition Department. Once your request has been processed, you can register your account online at to add funds to your account. You can also add funds using cash at your school site (please retain your receipt).
NOTE: All unused balances are rolled over each school year. Additionally, refunds of unused balances may be requested.
This form replaces all hard copy formats.
Email address *
First Name *
Your answer
Last Name *
Your answer
School Name *
Contact Phone# *
Your answer
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy