Share Bristol - Feedback 2021
We've been up and running for six months now and would like to understand what you think of your experience with us, or what is stopping you taking steps to borrow with us.
This survey is intended to be anonymous, so please don't identify yourself in any of the free text boxes. If you'd like a personal response to anything then please do drop us an email at
Completing this survey is entirely voluntary. We’d like you to share as much information as you feel comfortable with, but you don’t have to answer every question.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1) Are you a member of Share Bristol - A Library of Things?
Yes - Standard member (£50)
Yes - Concession member (£20)
Yes - Supporter member (£80)
Yes - Sovereign member (Free)
2) How did you hear about us?
Poster or flyer
Word of mouth
3) How connected do you feel to your local community?
Not at all
Skip to Q8 if you're not a member
4) Has your membership inspired or empowered you to do any of the following?
Tackle a project
Borrow instead of buy something
5) Have you borrowed from us yet?
6) If yes, how happy have you been with your borrowing experience?
7) Is there anything you particularly like about how we do things? Or anything you think we should improve?
An organisation for everyone
We want to make sure that we're providing a Library of Things that is welcoming to everyone. The following questions help us to see if we're reflecting the population in Bristol and where we may need to take positive action to promote this community resource. And a reminder that we’d like you to share as much information as you feel comfortable with, but you don’t have to answer every question.
8) If you have not yet borrowed from us would you like to tell us why not, or what we can do help get you started?
9) Is there anything you think we can improve on to be a more welcoming and inclusive organisation?
10) What is your gender?
11) Is your gender the same as assigned at birth?
12) What is your sexual orientation?
Gay / Lesbian
13) Do you consider yourself to have a disability?
14) What is your age group?
66 or over
15) Which of the following option most accurately describes your ethnic group or background?
White - British
White - Irish
White - Other
Black - Caribbean
Black - African
Black - Other
Asian - Indian
Asian - Pakistani
Asian - Bangladeshi
Asian - Chinese
Asian - Other
Mixed - White & Black Caribbean
Mixed - White & Black African
Mixed - White & Asian
Mixed - Other mixed background
16) What is your religion or belief?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service