Presently, the Tierney Center for Veteran Services is able to impact two Warrior Students and one College Veteran Resource Center (VRC) by offering the Veteran Services Award.
Fullerton College is among one of the invited OC Colleges to participate in the Veteran Services Award.
1 Random Student from the entire program: $1250
1st place VRC in student enrollment: $1000
2nd place VRC in student enrollment: $1000
3rd place VRC in student enrollment: $750
4th place VRC in student enrollment: $750
5th place VRC in student enrollment: $500
6th place VRC in student enrollment: $500
7th place VRC in student enrollment: $250
• Applicants must be a current Fullerton College student or Alumni.
• AND the applicants must be a US Veteran or an Active Duty, Reservist, or National Guard Service Member enlisted in one of the branches of the US Armed Forces.
PROGRAM PURPOSE & GUIDELINES:
• Information provided in the VSA Award Application will be used to track Warriors who engage with OC Community Resources, the progression of those engagements and the variable outcome of those engagements.
• Tracking Warrior engagements will be accomplished through the TCVS WarriorServe™.
• Applicants are willing to participate in surveys provided for program evaluations.
• Applicants are willing to receive information about Veteran Events or Benefits.
• Application process is only through the VRC’s through an online application.
• Program opens at the beginning of the Spring Semester 2017 and ends Memorial Day, May 29th 2017 .
• Applicants can only enroll through one College Campus VRC and only apply once for the Veteran Services Award.