Module 3 QUIZZ
Test your knowledge!
1. National Water Footprint -what is water footprint consumption?
Is the water footprint of all products consumed in a country
Is the water footprint of all products produced in a country
Is the water footprint of all products consumed and produced in a country
2. What region in the world is the biggest virtual water importer?
3. How can virtual water trade support water scarce countries?
Water abundant countries send water to water scarce countries
Water scarce countries import goods with a high water footprint from countries with available water
Water scarce countries stop consumption of water demanding commodities
4. Is the typical EU consumer water footprint within the world's average?
Within world's average
5. What is the sector that contribute more to the EU comsumers' water footprint?
6. What products in the EU typical diet contribute the most to consumers' water footprint?
Beer and wine
7. Virtual water is defined as
The water that cannot be seen
The total volume of water needed to produce and process a commodity or service
The total volume of water needed for online trade
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service