Seller's Registration Form
The Circle City Aquarium Club, here unto referred to as CCAC, means to provide an opportunity for hobbyists to buy and sell hobby related items in an open auction format. This is not only to provide a fun and open opportunity to transact business, but to promote growth within the club by allowing members to offer goods in a non-commercialized setting.
You must be registered in order to put items into the auction. After submitting your registration, you will be contacted by a club representative with your seller's number. Should you not receive it within a few days, please email
If you are also interested in bidding on fish, please register as a bidder, you will not be able to use your sellers number for bidding on fish.
By filling out this form, you agree to the terms and conditions.
General Auction Rules
1. No felt or gel pens to be used on auction tags or bags.
2. All bags/items left after the auction will become property of the CCAC.
3. Items will be tagged with three different color tags and placed on separate tables. The order of sale, by color, shall be determined by a random drawing at the beginning of the auction.
Challenging the auctions rules:
1. Sellers/Buyers have the right to challenge the auction rules.
2. All decisions presented by the auction chair, or designee, shall be considered final.
1. Any single item may be placed at the front of the line for a fee of $3.00
Do you acknowledge the General Auction Rules?
Auction Rules For Sellers
1. Registration will be open from 9:00am until 10:15am.
2. All items registered after 10:15 shall be considered late entries.
3. Sellers entering late entries will have one of two choices;
4. Seller may elect to have items black tagged and sold at the end of the auction.
5. Seller may elect to sell the item at a reduced payout split of 50/50.
6. Auction forms must be completely filled out prior to registration.
7. CCAC will place sticker dots of three different colors on bags as they are checked in.
a. Each seller’s items will be divided equally among the three colors.
b. Order of colors in the auction shall be randomly determined by the auction chair just prior to starting the auction.
1. All items MUST be clearly labeled with
a. Seller’s assigned number
b. Bag/Item number
c. Minimum bid requirement – Minimum bids should be clearly marked on both the auction form, auction ticket, and the item
2. In addition, all livestock must be clearly identified with the following:
a. Scientific name or common name
b. Quantity of fish in the bag
c. Breeding status, if applicable;
- Sex, if known
* A “Pair” is defined as one male and one female.
* A “Breeding Pair” is defined as one male and one female. that have spawned together.
Quality of items for sale:
1. All items offered for sale must be hobby related.
2. Equipment must be clean and noted as to quality and workability. Seller should be willing to guarantee the quality of the
3. UG filters must be complete
4. Medicines must not be outdated
5. All fish to be double bagged, in breather bags or in an appropriate container.
6. Glass containers and/or specimen containers are not acceptable.
7. If you use a plastic bottle, it must be a wide mouth container and must be clear in color. Colored containers shall not be
8. Bags/Containers must be of proper size and design to contain the fish.
9. Aggressive fish should be bagged individually.
10. Sufficient air space must be provided to ensure the health of the fish. (1/3 water, 2/3 air)
11. Bag Buddies/ammonia sponges are acceptable, but fish must be visible.
12. Livestock must be healthy.
13. No visibly diseased fish will be sold.
14. No dead fish will be sold.
a. Should your bag contain dead fish, you may be asked to re-bag the fish.
b. CCAC may choose, at its own discretion to re-bag any bag with leaks and/or dead fish.
1. No more than 10 like species is permitted.
2. No more than 20 total dry goods per seller.
Fees and Payouts:
1. Split will be 70/30 with 70% going to the seller and 30% being retained by the Circle City Aquarium Club.
2. If elected by the seller, late entries fees will be paid at a 50/50 split.
3. CCAC will charge a $1.00 re-bagging fee per item deducted from seller’s payout.
4. Any item not sold shall become property of the CCAC.
5. Seller may elect to buy back the item(s) for $1.
6. Sellers will not be permitted to credit purchases against sales.
7. Payouts to be posted within 21 days following the auction.
Do you agree with the Auction Rules for Sellers?
Home or Cell phone number
After submitting your registration you will be receiving an email from someone from the club with your Seller's number. Please make use of our digital auction form found here
Want to be included in future CCAC notifications?
Already on the list
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Circle City Aquarium Club.