• Seeds or transplants of desired plants (see space requirements); Youth Service Corps members will help with planting.
• Additional home gardening assistance, as requested, through our Yard Call program.
• Participants complete and return a pre and post-season survey. Your feedback is really important and helps us to continue to offer programs like this for others.
• Participants complete a photo release form (photo release is optional).
• Participants devote regular time to caring for, watering, and weeding your garden; this will make sure you get the best harvest out of your garden!
• Participants help promote gardening to neighbors, family, and friends.
Youth Service Corps will bring the plants/seeds and soil to plant together with you. Depending on what you choose to grow, you can expect to spend a few hours each week tending to your garden.