MSAD 49 Pre-K Needs Assessment
MSAD 49/ KVCAP Pre-K will continue to provide school-day early care and education in Fairfield, Clinton and Albion! We have listened to family needs and are planning our staffing and the number of classrooms for the upcoming school year.
Please complete this short survey (3 minutes) - one response per household.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Do you have a child in the home who will be age eligible for Pre-K for September 2022 (4 years old by 10/15/2022)
No (skip to question 4)
2. Do you intend to apply for the free Pre-K that is offered through MSAD 49 (Locations: Albion Elementary, Clinton Elementary, and Fairfield Primary)?
3. Would your child need extended care before or after school hours?
4. If you're not interested in the school district's Pre-K option or your child is not yet age eligible, will your child attend another option (ex: private Pre-K, full day child care, stay home until kindergarten, other)?
5. What town do you live in?
6. If you would like information about applying for Pre-K, please leave your name and phone number here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kennebec Valley Community Action Program.