Dovercourt Camp Buddy Application - Summer 2020
Camp Buddies are an extension of Dovercourt’s Inclusion Services and are supervised and supported by both Camp Directors and Inclusion Supervisors. Dovercourt is committed to the inclusion of all campers regardless of abilities, and professional support workers and Camp Buddies are both integral parts of this program. Buddies are assigned to campers who require additional support to ensure a successful camp experience and may have any of the following issues: a mild physical or mental disability, difficulty in focusing on tasks or understanding instructions, or difficulties in making friends or engaging appropriately in social situations.
This weekly salary for this position is between $100 - $125 per week. No experience is required.
The following are prerequisites for the Camp Buddy position:
• Must currently be a full-time student.
• Standard First Aid & CPR C within 2 years (issue date must be no earlier than August 31st, 2018)
• Police Record Check for anyone 18 years old or older.
• HIGH FIVE: Principles of Healthy Child Development (does not expire).
Before continuing with the application process, please make note of the following:
1. Buddies must be available from 8:00-5:00 during the camp day on the week they are scheduled, with the possibility of being available from 7:30am until 6:00pm for campers who require extended care.
2. There is two mandatory staff training TBD
2. Camp Buddies will be required to complete all online training modules (AODA & Workers Health and Safety & Online Leader) prior to June 1st (a commitment of your own time).
3. All Buddies will be required to provide proof of both Standard First Aid & CPR C as well as High Five: Principles of Healthy Child Development prior to June 1st. For courses offered at Dovercourt please visit Dovercourt.org. For other opportunities please see the training calendar at
Full Name (first and last)
Why are you interested in a Camp Buddy position at Dovercourt?
To be considered for a Camp Buddy position, you must attend the Staff Screening session: TBA. You will receive an email weeks prior with more specific detail. Please let us know of any special requirements or other information that would be helpful for us to know.
Thank you for your application. Please check the box to confirm that are aware of the requirements for the position and will be in attendance at the screening. If you have any concerns or questions, please email Mat Clift at
Yes, I understand the details of the position and the requirements and I will be waiting to hear for more information about the staff screening
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service