APPLY: Part-Time Public Speaking Coach
Through Youth Speaker University we help speakers within the K-12 education space make an impact and income with their message. We are looking for someone who can dedicate around 20 hours per week to guide and support our students to measurable results.
For more information:
YOU SHOULD BE:
1. An experienced and successful public speaker yourself.
2. Part motivator “you got this!” AND part driver “When’s that due?”
3. Confident enough to coach others and humble enough to be coached.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS & DUTIES:
• Make regular calls to existing YSU students to set phone appointments.
• Conduct phone appointments to sign up YSU students for YSU + Coaching.
• Coach YSU + Coaching students both one-on-one and in small groups.
• Conduct welcome calls with new YSU students.
• Participate in training calls for quality control and support.
• Attend and support our annual Rock The Stage event.
You will report to our Lead Coach.
YOUR NEXT STEP:
Because we are a small team, we are VERY picky about who joins us. We use a pretty strong filtering mechanism. If you’re chosen as a finalist, we’ll email you to setup a time to chat.
Howdy, What's Your Name?
Your Best Email Address?
Your Cell Phone Number?
Please provide a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Please provide a link to a VIDEO of you speaking.
Please create a VIDEO on your phone walking me through the "YSU 7-Steps to Build a Thriving Speaking Business" (found here:
) then upload the video to YouTube as an UNLISTED or PUBLIC video and paste the link below.
What is your desired hourly compensation?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service