ECCP Quick Poll on the Impact of COVID-19
In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) would like to conduct a short survey to map out the economic impacts on businesses in the Philippines.
Your feedback is important for us to raise industry concerns to the respective Philippine government agencies in order to seek government support to help our members and their employees addressing this crisis.
Rest assured that all answers will be kept in the strictest confidence and the results will be reported only in the aggregate.
We look forward to receiving your response no later than 25 March (Wednesday), 5:00 P.M.
We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to your responses.
Your information will be kept confidential.
Does your company have European equities?
Nationality of organization
1. How is your organization currently affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
What specific aspects of your organization are affected by the COVID-19 outbreak (e.g., in terms of employment and operations)?
2. What do you think would be the estimated cumulative impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on your organization for 2020?
<30% loss of revenue
30-50% loss of revenue
>50% loss of revenue
3. For how long do you expect it will take for your organization/industry to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic?
4. To what extent has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your organization's revenue performance and operating cost, due to preventive and protective measures for staff, partners, and suppliers?
5. What kind of measures/support would you like to have in place by the Philippine government to cushion the impact of the situation on your organization/industry?
Economic, business unemployment support for companies and employees
Fast-track internet improvements
Free visa renewals
Extend training grants and incentives for companies for upskilling
Business tax breaks
Extension of the tax filing deadlines
Bridging loan programme
Subsidies and relief for import export companies
6. Do you think your organization will be able to manage the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic with the declaration of a Code Red Alert Sub-level 2?
7. How many employees are employed in your organization in the Philippines?
8. How many employees are employed in your organization globally?
Less than 20
21 to 500
More than 500
9. Industry group
Electronics and Engineering
Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Food and Beverage
IT/Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Leisure and Hospitality – hotel, resort, restaurant, travel, etc.
Logistics and Supply Chain
10. Any other comments or feedback that you would like to add?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP).