Building Our Awareness. Engaging Our Community. Creating Change for Greater Inclusion.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the form below. Your input and feedback is appreciated and will be considered by the Commissioners of the Human Relation Commission. We welcome resident and community help and support as we partner with each other to work toward a more equitable and inclusive West Orange township for all residents. The Human Relations Commission (HRC) prioritizes six objectives that benefit West Orange residents:
● Represent the community in matters regarding racial equity.
● Ensure all West Orange residents feel represented, affirmed, validated and valued.
● Promote and seek out diverse perspectives and experiences for program development.
● Provide diversity, equity and inclusion educational opportunities for residents and town officials.
● Communicate with town government officials and the West Orange Police Department to address community concerns related to diversity, equity and inclusion matters..
● Engage the Board of Education in discussions to promote racial equity and equity of all forms in the school system.
We invite you to connect with the West Orange Human Relations Commission on Facebook. Visit https://www.facebook.com/wohrc
to like our page and learn more.