San Diego Wet Lab Space Needs Survey
Welcome to the SD Wet Lab space needs survey. Your participation will help us determine the best location and gauge the level of use we can expect in the new space. Please provide as much detail as possible about planned projects and equipment needs, as this will help us target our fundraising efforts. You do not have to answer every question. We appreciate any amount of input you can give.
1. How would you use a community lab space? Please check all that apply
Pursue a self-directed long-term project
Tinker or pursue short-term experiments
Participate in a project initiated by another member
Develop ideas related to a start-up company
Work on a science fair project or school project
I would not use a community lab space at this time
2a. If you already have a project in mind, please provide a short description. Your answer to this questions will be critical to our fundraising efforts.
2b. If you are interested in attending workshops, please enter any specific topics you are interested in learning about.
3. Please list the pieces of equipment and consumables that you will require for your project or experiment.
4. What equipment and consumables would you like to have available or might use in the future?
5. What types of support or other resources will you require for your project? (e.g. WiFi, 24-hour access, donuts served daily).
6. What types of support or other resources would you like to have available or might need in the future?
7. Please enter your zip code:
8. What are your ideal locations for a lab? Select one or more.
Downtown San Diego
South Bay area
East San Diego County
North San Diego County
Miramar/Sorrento Valley/Mira Mesa
La Jolla/UCSD area
Way out in the desert
9. How many miles maximum would you travel to use a community lab space?
10. What is the maximum monthly membership fee you would pay for a lab that offers the equipment and services that you listed above?
11. If you are comfortable being contacted about your answers to this survey, please enter your email address below:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service