CoaH Worship Registration
Registrations need to be done each week and individually.
Please note that members of the same household must sit together.
If your children are able to sit through the service, and wear a mask (3 and above), you're more than welcome to bring them.
Guidelines for City on a Hill (CoaH) Sunday Worship
Following the Ontario government’s recent announcement, the church building will be reopening for physical worship with the limitation of 30% of the building capacity to ensure safety, and physical distancing guidelines are still followed. Safety of our church members is of the utmost concern. Please read this guide carefully and watch the following video to help create a safe environment for all to worship.
Entering the Church on Sunday
For precautionary reasons, the following people should continue with online worship at home:
• Persons or their family members showing any of the following symptoms: coughing, fever, difficulty breathing.
• Persons or their family members who are engaged in frontline (health care) work.
• Any persons who have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or who have family members in the same household that have travelled overseas within the last 14 days.
In addition, the federal government advises those who belong to ‘the vulnerable population’ to re-consider attending mass gatherings. Again, you are advised to worship online.
• Aged 65 years or older
• With compromised immune systems
• With underlying medical conditions
CoaH has thoroughly prepared safety protocols and procedures to limit and prevent COVID-19 community spread as church members gather for Sunday worship in the main chapel.
• Safety measures for entering the church building
o Thermal check
o Hand sanitizer
o Disposable gloves
• Physically distanced seating of 2 meters in the chapel
• Cleaning and disinfecting of the chapel before and after each worship service
Please note that you MUST bring your own mask and wear it at all times.
The church will provide the gloves; you must wear it at all times.
Confirmation to proceed
I have read the precautions and would like to proceed
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service