Week 3 Google Summer Collaboration Challenge Questionnaire
Take a few minutes to answer these questions once you complete reviewing the materials from the third week of the Google Collaboration Challenge:
1. What is this button called?
2. How much time each week do employees spend searching for details internally and tracking down colleagues for answers?
3. If you work in a department company where people like to assign work to other people, then this feature is perfect for your team:
4. If an Action Item is assigned to a colleague they are notified:
Via Google Chat
With an email notification
A phone call
5. True or False: When you complete an action item, you can notify the person who assigned it that it is done by selecting the "Mark Done" button.
6. Which Google Apps can you add action items to? (Select all that apply)
This form was created inside of Manhattan College.
Terms of Service